A floral bouquet in the midst of a rainstorm.
With hints of ozone and the juiciness of blueberries housed in a hand-painted concrete vessel, set the mood and go on a sensory exploration with the limited editions of our in-house developed fragrance and wax blends
Elegant and comforting, this candle unfurls itself with each burn, teasing you with the memories of rainy days.
With only 9 of these candles made, it is as fleeting as the summer rain.
Bergamot, Olive, Pear, White Lily, Ozone, Green Tea, Rose, Musk, Sugared Amber, Sandalwood.
Handmade by Kó and Câsa
Direction Of Use
Direction Of Use
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 4 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
- These objects are sealed with a chemical sealant and are not suitable for eating
- Take care not to chip the protective sealant as this can damage the artwork
- These objects are breakable and should be handled like a glass object as they can break on impact
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and never let it burn for more than four hours at a time. Do not move your candle when lit or when the wax is still liquid
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a lid or snuffer to avoid smoke and any splashing of liquid wax.
- Suitable for medium-sized and large rooms
- Fragrance is gradually released and persistent (optimal after around 20 minutes).
- Volume: 250g
- Burn time: around 70 hours
- Custom wax blend: Soy, Coconut and Beeswax
- Material: Concrete, Paint (Acrylic, Oil, or Watercolour), Sealant